Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sweet Clara ATC


I know... the last thing we want to think about right now is winter!! This past one seemed to go on forever, not to mention the record snowfalls and ice storms we had. But this little girl image from PID is just so adorable I had to use her. The base of this atc is a deep red cardstock. Next I've covered a piece of watercolor paper with Distress crackle paint faded jeans. After it was dry I stamped a small snowflake using Stazon opaque white. Tore a piece of printed paper and layed it across the bottom. Cut out just the girl and log from the image and layered her on. The words are also cut from the collage sheet. The snowflake charms are from Quietfire Design. They came gold and I used a silver Krylon paint pen on them.

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

lovely card!


www.tiina38.vuodatus.net