Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ATC



Onto rust colored cardstock I stamped the flower image (Tim Holtz) using paint dabbers in white, pool, and gold. I actually did this as test stamping before working in one of the RR books and thought, I could cut this down and make an atc. The frame is grungeboard - I painted it with the copper dabber, let it dry, hammer it with the Tim Holtz texture hammer and then rubbed vintage photo ink on it. "LIVE" is from a Tim Holtz Visual Artistry stamp, stamped with Adirondack stream onto white cardstock, sponged with a little broken china ink and attached to the back of the frame. Added the piece to the atc with brads. The bird was punched from printed paper, sponged with broken china ink, eye and line along top done with the inkssential pen. Edges of atc sponged with vintage photo ink.

2 comments:

Michelle Aguilar said...

Good Job Wanda!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! And thanks for reminding me that I can stamp with paint, lol. I love that look and almost never do it.
Eileen