Thursday, May 21, 2009



The background for this atc along with the stamping was left over from a swap I worked on... I had actually got the words crooked and through it aside. I grabbed it yesterday and trimmed it down so they were straight, sponged some ink on the edges and layered it to brown cardstock. Added the sticker and the embellishment. The embellishment is inspired by a project on Wendy Vecchi's blog Studio 490. For mine I did not have the new pens so I just dripped the alcohol ink on and moved it around with a Q-tip. I used meadow for the leaves and raisin for the flowers. All stamps are Tim Holtz. The clock sticker and embellishments are Tim Holtz Ideology.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Wanda! I love the colors - and the composition.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Wanda! Love the background and the way you colored the flower.
Eileen