Sunday, May 3, 2009

Butterfly atc



I liked the butterfly made with the calligraphic wings so much on the last card that I decided to use the medium and small wings to make this atc. Again the background is done with new colors of alcohol inks.... remember I did spend a couple of hours playing and making backgrounds, you're likely to see many of them over the next few weeks. The "butterfly" was stamped and embossed, body added with small green crystal gems, antennas drawn on with a fine tip pen. The word butterfly and the small flourish image around edge were all stamped with Archival ink black. "Wishes" was written with a fine tip pen.

6 comments:

Quietfire said...

Another beauty! I love the little border! I'm still shaking my head over the use of the wings stamps. Good for you! Now back away from the alcohol inks - it's my turn!!!!
(teasing!)

Beth Akins said...

beautiful card. The new colors are wonderful!

Mary-Beth said...

Wanda, these are lovely! What a fabulous way to use the wing stamps!

Robin said...

Wanda! This ATC and the card are both beautiful! I love how you created the butterflies with the wing stamps...gorgeous butterflies at that!!

Michelle Aguilar said...

wow, love it Wanda! I just want you to know that my sis in Wyoming just loves butterflies!

I love Sundays to, to go to church and have family day! Life gets so busy and it is nice to have family time!
Ok, well you do a great job always and thanks for the inspiration!
yippee!!!

Jill W. said...

Your work is amazing, thanks for sharing.
~Jill