Sunday, November 22, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS.....

Good Morning!!! Thank you to everyone who visited my blog and to those who left comments... it was truly a joy reading each and every comment... thank you!!!

Now on to the winner.... once again what you are winning is a grabbag of Quietfire Design unmounted rubber stamps valued between $25-30. That is an awesome prize!!!! Also don't forget that there is a grand prize to be won... see the end of my previous post for that information.

I had my boys help me choose a number by asking them each to choose a number between 1-85 and then I split the difference between the two number they gave to come up with the final number.

AND THE WINNER IS....

quinn57 said...

What a very inspiring sentiment and lovely use of the Christmas colours. Thanks for sharing the technique tips - it will be fun to try this one too.

Remember to email Suzanne at Quietfire Design to claim your prize!!!

No comments: