Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ATC - Find Delight in the everyday Things


A couple of weeks ago when I was finishing up the tag in my last post (which I like alot) and thinking about some atcs I needed to make for a swap on the EverythingWendyVecchi Yahoo group it occurred to me that I could morth my tag into an atc so I did. Everything is pretty much the same except I used yellow sticky back pearls instead of snaps. I like it!!!
One thing I forgot to mention in the tag post... I used Rock Candy Distress Stickles on the largest flower after coloring with Victorian Velvet ink.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the tag but I really like the ATC as well. Enjoy your blog.Shirley Smith

Yogi said...

both the tag and the ATC are great. Love the different patterns you used on the flowers.

Betty said...

Purple is normally not one of my favorite colors, but I absolutely love your tag and ATC. I will definitely have to rethink my feelings. Looks like I may have to add Victorian Velvet to my collection. Beautiful work, Wanda!

2amscrapper said...

I'm the PROUD OWNER of this one! And it's amazing up close and personal!