Friday, June 18, 2010

Twinchies

If you don't know what a twinchie is... it is art on a 2 inch square.  Recently there was a twinchie swap on the EverythingWendyVecchi yahoo group that I participated in.  These are the twinchies I made for the swap...  we were allowed to go "outside" the 2 inch square so I did.  The base is grungeboard.  I used Distress inks for coloring and Archival inks for stamping.  All Studio 490 stamps.  Distress stickles on the flowers after coloring and stamping.  An Ideology snap and memo pin.


7 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Too stinkin' cute, girl! LOVE them!

Linda

Unknown said...

Ooooohhh --- so pretty...! Great work, Wanda!!

Kathy Eddy said...

these are fantastic Wanda! Love the colors and the use of the memo pins.

Martha said...

I love your twinchies, and the memo pins is a great idea :)

Hels Sheridan said...

Fabby cute gorgeous yummy! I joined in too .. hope I get one of yours x

Lori said...

Yep, they're fantastic, all right! Now, just waiting for one more package, and they'll be ready to mail!

Kate Burroughs said...

Wanda- This is so cute! You did a great job on this one. I love the quote sticking outside the box!
Aloha, Kate