Monday, November 8, 2010

Blessed is the Season


The sentiment is another new stamp from Quietfire Design.  The background paper is from the Tim Holtz Seasonal paper pad.  The die is Tim's die, reindeer flight... cut from grungepaper and inked with Distress Ink vintage photo.  4mm silk ribbon colored with DI barn door.  Small bell attached with a jump ring.  The folded base card is stamped with the small Merry Christmas snowflake using vintage photo ink and more vintage photo just sponged on the edges.  The sentiment is stamped on cream cardstock and the edges inked with DI peeled paint and just a little vintage photo.  The mat under the sentiment is red cardstock, edges distressed with the Tim Holtz paper distresser and then inked with vintage photo.  The gold layer between the background and base is white cardstock with the edges painted using Lumiere brass for a nice bright gold look with a bit of shimmer.

9 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

This is a really cute card Wanda/ I love the reindeer die, don't you?

SusanK said...

Beautiful! Can't wait for my reindeer to arrive!

Yogi said...

oh love that reindeer. And two more things you got before I did. Sheesh. Should I be jealous... You did a fabulous job with everything.

Mary-Beth said...

Love it Wanda!!!!

Netty said...

Fabulous card Wanda, such a terrific reindeer. Annette x

Netty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Oh my, I totally LOVE this! What great work, Wanda, and I was trying to avoid that reindeer die, but I really love it, so I might have to just do it! lol!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful holiday card, love the reindeer die with the papers!

Ruby's Girl said...

Wanda this is lovely! Maybe my favourite so far!!
Judy