Sunday, May 20, 2012

Create ATC


I made several atcs last month that I haven't blogged yet and am hoping to get them all shared this week.  It wasn't all that long ago but I'm having a little trouble remembering exactly what products I used on all of them.  I'm going to have to start making lists so I don't disappoint anyone!!!  I'll tell you what I do remember about this atc.  I stamped create (Quietfire Design) on a scrap of cardstock... placed an Idea-ology ornate plate over it for placement, cut it out and glued it into the plate.  I'm pretty sure the background is with Distress Color and I think it's on Ranger's Specialty stamping paper.  A Dyan Reavely image stamped along the right side.  There is a piece of Idea-ology tissue wrap glued to the bottom half with Ranger's Glue 'n Seal matte.  A scrap from a piece of border punched cardstock is along the bottom... colored with Distress... details added with a black pen... glitter gems added to the center of the flowers.  Trim colored with Distress, tied in a bow and glued on.


5 comments:

Linda Ward said...

Super atc !!! I love how the word "create" is the center of the atc. The little flowers along the bottom are so cute.

Nan G said...

This is beautiful Wanda! Love the blending of the colors! And the focal image is fab.

Quietfire said...

Oh, my! Wanda, that's lovely! Thanks so much for using the rubber stamp!

Anke said...

Wonderful ATC, so lovely.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Mounds and mounds of gorgeousness here, not to mention expense!