Friday, January 11, 2013

Pooh Bear


I had a request for a Pooh themed box for a Christmas Gift and this is what I did.  On the cover I used the 4 different Winnie The Pooh stamps I have.  They are stamped with Archival Ink onto cardstock, colored in using a Dove Blender and chalk pastels, cut out and spray sealed. On the inside of the cover I used Pooh stickers I had and to be sure they would stay stuck I glued them in with matte medium under and over them.  The wood box was gessoed and then acrylic paint used.  Archival Inks for any stamping onto the acrylic paint.  All the Pooh quotes are computer generated and cut out.  Everything glued on with matte medium.  Everything sealed with Krylon satin finish.  On the inside bottom of the box I used flocking.








4 comments:

Krista Hentges said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Turned out very well!!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

How precious Wanda what a treasure.
susan s.

Linda said...

This is soooo cute, and you did a wonderful job with it. Whoever receives this is going to love it. Linda E.

Lauren Hender said...

Very Cute!