Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Portion


I had a great time making this card!!!  I've used Wendy Vecchi's brick stencil and acrylic paint for the background.  After the paint was dry I rubbed on Distress Ink for the color in-between the bricks.  The flower is one of Wendy's Art Parts - that would be two art parts as the flower and the stem/leaves are two different pieces - and the matching flower stamp.  I painted the flower art part, then stamped and embossed the flower image onto it  and finally added some white to the center with a Sharpie paint marker.  The stem/leaves are painted and then stamped with Wendy's speckled background image.  A piece of tissue tape tinted with paint.  The scripture is an Our Daily Bread Designs stamp.  The butterfly is metal with paint added to it. 


I am entering this in Inspiration Emporiums April Challenge which is Marvelous Masks and Spectacular Stencils.

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Such lovely fresh spring colours - love what you've done with the WV bits and pieces! Thanks so much for your visit and comment - much appreciated.
Alison x

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Love the pink bricks!!! So cool, and the verse is wonderful!

Nan G said...

Dig those pink bricks! Love the flower and sentiment!

Lori said...

So bright and cheery! I LOVE the colors you used on this! That flower is awesome!