Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Journal Pages - 4th (final) Group

The final group of pages I made for the 4 Girls Art Journal Pages Swap.  These were for Debbie.  The pages are 4.75" x 6".  Theme ideas (that I focused on) were fashion (could be new and vintage) and European accents of London and Paris. Colors - blues, greens, purples and metallics. 

When I met Debbie last year and saw one of her journals I noticed magazine images used on pages so I thought I'd try my hand at that since I really hadn't yet.  I enjoyed it a lot and must do it more!!  

First page - spraying, stenciling, stamping, 'Paris' is in embossing paste (Wendy Vecchi), 'Live Your Dream' (a Wendy stamp) is stamped on tape, torn out, stuck on along with torn off pieces and some paint added.


Second & Third pages - a textured napkin torn and glued on, embossing paste through a stencil, sprays, stamping, stenciling, Inka Gold.  The two panels on the left are both Time To Stamp images stamped on sprayed and stamped cardstock, stitched around the edges and a Wendy Vecchi flourish stamped in the corner.  


The fourth page - scraped paint in the background and then gold paint stenciled on.  Authentic stenciled on with embossing paste (Wendy Vecchi).  Tim's Ideaology Industrious sticker along the left painted and sanded.


4 comments:

Nan G said...

Fantastic stencil work on these!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I love them they are wonderful. pure delight.
hugs
susan s

Linda Ward said...

Great Pages !!!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Hi Wanda! Your pages are wonderful...love the ladies and the sayings! I wish you a wonderfully blessed New Year!!!!