Monday, August 18, 2014

Set of Cards

A friend of mine had indicated that she would love some cards, made by me, for her birthday that she could use.  They didn't have to really complicated and she wanted to be able to mail them.  Soon after the suggestion I had posted THIS CARD to my blog to which she replied that that would be a really good one so I decided to make a set to give to her.  All basicly the same, just changing up the color and the greeting.  As in the original card I used Fresco Finish paints in the background and Archival inks to stencil the flowers.  For the greetings.... top left - Quietfire Design; top right - The Stamp Pad Co.; bottom left - hand carved stamp by Michelle Morlan; bottom right - PaperArtsy.






7 comments:

Felicia said...

Wanda, what a lucky friend you have! Of course, I love these and love the idea! I'm thinking this idea will make for wonderful Christmas gifts! Such pretty, pretty cards Wanda! Love your creativity and your inspiration!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Lovely cards! Such a great gift idea. I bet she will be happy to use them. :)

Vic said...

Very pretty! What a great gift for your friend.

Unknown said...

Lucky friend to have some of your beautiful artwork !!!!

Turid said...

great gift and terrific gift idea!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

They are so beautiful Wanda..your friend is so fortunate to have you and your kind artsy heart. You are always such a beautiful person and your art follows your heart.
hugs
susan s

Unknown said...

So sweet and lovely cards. Perfect color selection Wanda.