Wednesday, September 17, 2014

New Every Morning


Hello There!!!!  I'm sharing a guy card today.  I pulled a piece of paper from "the box" and stamped and embossed the car (Tim Holtz) in black.  On a different piece of paper (polished stone tech) I stamped the sentiment (Our Daily Bread Designs) and punched it out.  I edges both pieces with a bright gold paint (Lumiere) and attached the oval with foam mounting tape.  I mounted the panel to black and then decided to stencil some "rays" using the mini sunburst stencil (TCW) and Lumiere paint.  I all glued to a folded blue card.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Wanda! You found a great piece of paper!!! xxx

Unknown said...

It is so hard to make cards for guys. You nailed it !!!!

Turid said...

Must be for a great guy, for it is a great Card. Especially love the touch of sun rays, makes it really cool and classy. And of course, the car is also a cool stamp, I'd say.

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Very effective, really cool for a guy!
Hugs Anja

Kathy Eddy said...

Fabulous card Wanda!