Sunday, December 28, 2014

Good friends and Snowflakes


Howdy Hi!!!!  I hope you are doing well today!!!

One of the things I got for Christmas was some Brushos.  I have seen them mentioned many places lately, they looked like a fun product to play with as I love doing backgroundy stuff, so I put them on my "I'd like to have these" list.  A friend came over the day after Christmas and we played.  This background is one of my pieces.  I stamped the Quietfire Design calligraphy image (Good Friends are like Snowflakes) with Archival Ink jet black and embossed it with detail black powder.  The snowflakes are a Quietfire Design cut file (snowflakes - tulipflake, starflake and more) you can find in the Silhouette store.  After cutting them from white cardstock, I sprayed them with Perfect Pearls mist perfect pearl. 


4 comments:

Quietfire said...

I recognize those snowflakes! Cool! Gorgeous Wanda!

Holly said...

Looks like fun Wanda! Nice swirly effect and pretty colours.

Krista Hentges said...

Love the background! Card came out wonderfully!

Alison said...

This is gorgeous Wanda!
Brushos are fab, aren't they?!
Happy new year!
Alison xx