Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Make Art


This months challenge on the Make ART Challenge Blog is re-inkers.  I've used Wendy's splattered plaster technique on the background found HERE on Wendy's blog.  I did that part of the background a couple weeks ago and I don't remember exactly which colors of Archival Ink re-inkers I used.  The flower pot is is one of her mat minis and I did her faux graniteware technique on it.  Other Wendy products used for this tag are... stencil (alphabets), background stamp (four leaf clover), and various other stamps from these sets - trademark art, framed art, and license plate art. I stamped the flower with jet black archival, embossed it with clear powder, and added color with Distress Markers.  Make Art is also stamped with jet black.  Some Tim Holtz rub-ons are added to the flower pot. All stamping and stenciling were done with Archival Inks.   


4 comments:

Lori said...

LOVE it Wanda! Very, very cool!!

Unknown said...

Another beautiful tag by Wanda !!!!

Jutta said...

Great looking tag Wanda!
I had the pleasure of seeing some actual licence plate art that said the same in WA. last year on our vacation. :)
Enjoy your day!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Gorgeous flower and colors! Love it!