Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thinking of You!!!


Hello!!!  I hope your week is going well!!  It's very wet her southern Iowa.  I'm thankful it hasn't been cold enough to snow because we've had a lot of rain in the past couple of week and a little ice too.  

The background of this card uses Dylusions paint and a Tim Holtz stencil.  Three colors of paint each sponged onto three areas of the background and then I used one stencil but worked through all three colors of paint again putting each one in three spots.  The white flowers are embossing paste through a Tim Holtz stencil.  

Thinking of You is an A Way With Words die set available from either Quietfire Design or Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I've cut it from both cardstock and an Idea-ology silver deco sheet.  I put double sided adhesive sheet on the back of the cardstock.  The deco sheet already has adhesive on the back. I offset the die cuts as shown and stuck them to the card.  

The panel is edged with Distress Paint brushed pewter and then attached to a folded white card. 



1 comment:

Turid said...

This spells simmer to me! Uplifting!