Friday, December 11, 2015

Thinking of You


Happy Friday to you!!!!!!!  I hope you've had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.  

From the bottom up... folded white card, Idea-ology textured surfaces - burlap, red cardstock torn top and bottom, and then my main background.  For this panel I stenciled (Tim Holtz stencil - flourishes) transparent texture paste onto white cardstock, removed the stencil, sprayed the piece with Distress Spray Stains and left it to dry.  Once dry I used Distress paint on the paste, dried it, and tore the panel top and bottom.  I cut the A Way With Words die cuts (Quietfire Design or Elizabeth Craft Designs) from green velvet adhesive.  The leaf is die cut from paper and colored with Distress Spray Stain and inks.  Some brown twine is wrapped around all the layers before being attached to the folded card. 




1 comment:

Turid said...

This is so vibrant! Warm and pretty!