Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Circle Journal #10


This was for Linda's journal.  A fun book!!  We were to do both sides of a page.  I chose a circle shaped page (there were various shapes).  Yay, that I took lots of pictures that walk through the process.  Remember you can click on a picture to enlarge it.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask either in a comment or you can email me.




The pink flowers were done on a piece of shaving cream technique paper.


"look on the bright side" are Tim Holtz Idea-ology stickers.  Lots of doodling.








Flowers stamped with Chalk paint and then color added with Distress markers.



White pen doodling and dotting.



2 comments:

Tea said...

Oh! How exiting! I especially blown away by page two. How cool are these eclecticals! What a depth you create through all your technique.

rachel said...

these are both gorgeous but I absolutely adore the second one - how wonderful! Brilliant work! Hugs rachel x