Monday, March 6, 2017

Circle Journal #9


These are my pages in Catherine's journal, the 9th book I worked in.  We are almost done with this round and I should have my book back sometime this month!!!  I'm so excited to see it!!!!  I'm behind on blogging all the books I've worked in but am hoping to catch up this week.  

I started with paste through a stencil (PaperArtsy PS030) and used Infusions.  There is stamping and stenciling over the infusions (all PaperArtsy).  The leaf on the main panel (first stamped the linen image with Infusions) is stamped with embossing ink and embossed with sticky powder.  Over this is copper foil.  



I put some glue in a few spots in the lower right corner of the right-hand page and added foil on them. 



3 comments:

Hazel Agnew said...

Wow Wanda! Love these pages, they are totally delicious! Xx 😊

Krista Hentges said...

Stunning color!!! Turned out great mom!!

Etsuko said...

Really gorgeous pages Wanda, love the infusions vivid colours and fabulous golden leaf of the focal point. xx