Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Sweet Create



Hey!!  So I was going to make an atc but then it morphed into a card.  The center piece started with the cut off from another project that had some spray on it.  I stamped the Quietfire Music image multiple times to fill the paper.  Next I stenciled the Tim Holtz flowers using the new Ranger Opaque Crackle Paste.  After it was dry and cracked I put the stencil back on and added Distress Ink over the crackle.  The panel was edged with ink and layered to a white panel.  Tim Holtz Craft thread was wrapped around the piece and then the Quietfire, Elizabeth Craft Designs "Sweet" die cut was adhered.  I had the green colored Sweet left from another project.  I also cut a white one and layered them together slightly off-set.  
The next layer started with Distress Spray Stain Cracked Pistachio sprayed on, blotted and dried.  I then used just part of the the new A Way With Stencils, Flourished Frame,  to stencil the top and bottom (Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink).  The Quietfire Quote stamp was stamped with Archival Ink Jet Black.  I covered the area where the quote was stamped and then splattered Distress Paint Rusty Hinge over the piece, dried it, and then edged the panel with the Rusty Hinge Paint. 


I'm entering this in the More Than Words Mini Challenge - Sweet - on Facebook.



2 comments:

Turid said...

A sweet thing of real beauty!

C. M. Taylor said...

Love it. . . I just cleaned off my work table and made 16 Easter/Spring cards! Love getting things cleaned up and not having to throw them away. TFS your inspiration.